OPTIMAL SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
YOUR SOLUTIONS PARTNER
ACCEPTABLE USAGE POLICY
In general the AUP allows any use of services except those uses which are:
- Illegal under Minnesota or United States law;
- Are used intentionally or unintentionally to breach or attempt to breach or circumvent any security mechanism outside the Customer’s network, including any of Company’s network;
- Are used intentionally or unintentionally to disrupt or interfere with operation of any network outside the Customer’s network, including any of Company’s network;
- Violate any valid copyright or third party intellectual property claim;
- Attempt to solicit a fraudulent transaction including false representation of products or services;
- Transmit or store any information that is illegal or may be harmful if accessed such as viruses or malware;
- Sending or relaying email that is in violation of CAN- SPAM or subsequent federal regulations or sending or relaying email that results in excessive complaints to Company.
If Customer system(s) are in violation of this AUP, Company reserves the right to immediately suspend services and notify the Customer. In the event the violation is unintentional and not harmful to others, the Customer will have 5 business days to rectify the violation. Company reserves the right to reinstate service if in Company’s sole determination the service will not be harmful to others. If the violation is intentional, the customer must rectify the violation before service is reinstated.